1. From this point on, ‘MEDMI’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ will refer to the Medical and Environmental Data Mash-Up Project and its research partners.
2. The term ‘this (web)site’ or ‘our (web)site’ will from now on relate to the MEDMI website and all the related sites hosted on the same server which link to this disclaimer.
3. MEDMI’s site contains links to internet sites maintained by others. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by MEDMI of the content on those third-party sites. MEDMI is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party sites. MEDMI cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and has no control over the availability of the linked pages.
4. All rights to the content of this site are owned, controlled or licensed by or to MEDMI and its parent institutions and are protected by all applicable English or international intellectual property laws.
6. You may only use the site for lawful purposes. You may not use the site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent intent purpose or effect;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly distribute any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or communications network or hardware.